- I understand and accept that Motor vehicle Racing/Competition can be dangerous and may;
a. Cause me injury, serious or otherwise;
b. Damage my property.
- I agree that in the context of this agreement, that ‘my property’ includes any property owned by me or in my possession or under my control.
- Neither I, nor anyone associated or connected with me, will make any claim against Landspeed NZ Assn. And their officers, employees or agents (hereon collectively referred to as LSNZ Assn.) in in respect of;
- Any injury suffered by me;
- Any damage to any of my property regardless of now the injury or damage occurs.
- I will release, hold harmless and indemnity LSNZ Assn. Against all claims, damages and losses (including costs) that they may incur as the direct or indirect result of any injury to me or damage to my property.
- I am aware that this indemnity will not affect my legal obligations that LSNZ Association, have to me which they cannot contract out of under New Zealand Law.
- I agree that this agreement and indemnity will be binding on my family, my heirs, my legal assigns and my administrators and executors.
- I am physically fit and there is no health or other reason why I should not participate in the sport of motor vehicle Competition.
- I attest that I am competent driver and have the necessary skills to participate safely in this event.
- I understand that wearing of 2 layer self-extinguishing race overalls are mandatory when driving on the course.
- I am responsible at all times for the condition and safely of my motor vehicle and safety gear/helmet.
- I confirm that my protective gear meets or exceeds the following minimum requirements:
a. Must have minimum two layers race suit with race underwear, including Balaclava 1kg Fire extinguisher mounted on floor or to an approved steel bracket to the seat mounts, no cable ties or bungie cords.
b. Shoes enclosed and over ankle, gloves or cotton or leather of self-extinguishing material
c. Seatbelts for Road car to WOF standards or Competition vehicle full harness 4 or 5 point secured
d. Valid WOF or basic Competition/race standards. Eg No wired or clamped springs no leaking suspension units, no loose wheel bearings
e. It is advised to remove wheel hub caps so wheel bolt nuts can be observed at any time
f. Engine oil catch cans required if crankcase breather not vented back into the air intake system, tires speed rated for anticipated speeds eg Z max 149mph, W max 168mph, Y max 186mph (Y) plus 186mph
g. Snug fitting helmet, full race, less than 10 years old, that complies with one or more of the approved international standards:
i. Helmet Standards for Car Entrants
|FIA Standards||SFI Standards||Snell Standards|
|SA 2015 TT|
SA 2010 T
SAH 2010 TT
T symbol denotes helmets are approved for use with frontal head restraints requiring retro fitment of the tether posts
TT symbol denotes helmets which are pre fitted with the tether posts by the manufacturer
M rated helmets are typically for Motorcycle and for racing that does not require a fire-retardant lining.
SA rated helmets are used in competitive automobile racing and require a fire-retardant lining.
- I will not, under any circumstances, allow anyone not registered for this event to drive my motor vehicle at this event.
- I will attend the morning driver’s briefing on all days that I participate in the event.
- I will obey all instructions given to me by LSNZ Assn., both verbal and non-verbal (for example, flags), whilst taking part in this event.
- I will not take part in this event whilst under the influence of drugs or alcohol. I understand that LSNZ Assn. Supports the FIM/IOC Charter on drugs in Sport and that LSNZ Assn.Will use the services of the NZ drug Sports Agency (NZDSA) to professionally carry out drug/alcohol testing. I acknowledge, by signing this form, I may be subjected to a drug/alcohol test at any time. I agree to such testing.
- I understand that my entry to this event may be immediately cancelled without refund if LSNZ Assn. has reasonable grounds to believe that any of the terms 9 to 17 above have been breached.
- I accept that stripping and re-assembly for Technical Checks are at my cost if checker requires.
- I consent to the details contained in this form being held by LSNZ Assn. for the purpose of the promotion and benefit of the race meeting concerned, and Motorsport in general. I acknowledge my right to access and correction of this information. This consent is given in accordance with the privacy Act, 1993.
- I understand that entries to this event may be limited for organisational reasons and that LSNZ Assn. are under no obligation to accept my entry.
- I will not bring Landspeed New Zealand Association into disrepute or discredit by electronic or written means
- I understand that refunds, for whatever reason, are at the sole discretion of LSNZ Assn. and that LSNZ Assn. will not enter into any correspondence with regard to any claim that may arise from my participation in this event.Note the $100 membership fee is nonrefundable. I certify that the information provided on this form is correct.
IMPORTANT NOTE AMENDED RULE SECTION 13 ITEM “A”